Style and performance combine with safety in the all-new 2018 AHP V3 Racing helmet. Comfort is addressed with the intermediate-oval shell shape and uses top-of-the-line SilverCool evaporative cooling in the interior. SilverCool wicks away perspiration and dries faster than non-treated materials, plus it is anti-microbial to help eliminate odors between washes. The shell design features exceptional venting, a strengthened chin bar and large eye port that accommodates most goggles, including over-the-glasses types.
- Made of injection-molded polycarbonate.
- Sculptured, dual-density, EPS impact absorbing liner.
- Intake and exhaust vents help keep you cool.
- Wire mesh chin bar vent has foam filter.
- Flexible rubber nose / cheek piece to help deflect roost.
- Meets or exceeds the safety standards.
1. Measure your head size. To do this, pass a tape measure horizontally around your head at a height of about one inch above your eye- brows. When done properly, you will have measured the largest part of your head.
2. Check your measurement with the helmet sizing chart and select the closest size. As the helmet may not always meet your head size exactly, and your head measurement may fall between two sizes, first try the smaller size.
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR HELMET
1. Expand the helmet opening by pulling outwards on each chinstrap, and slide your head into the helmet. If you are unfamiliar with helmets you may be reluctant to pull the helmet down, as it may feel too tight. Even if the helmet is difficult to put on, please use the smallest helmet possible. The helmet should feel snug. If the helmet is not tight, it is too big for you. New helmets will break in and loosen slightly over time.
2. Once the helmet is on:
- Check that the helmet inner lining fits snugly all around your head.
- Check that the top pad presses on the top of your head.
- Check that the cheek pads press up against your cheeks. When you open and close your mouth, you should drag your teeth along the inside of your cheeks.
- Check to make sure that you cannot easily slide your finger into the helmet along the side of your temple.
- Hold the helmet with one hand on each side. Without moving your head, try to move the helmet up and down, and side to side. You should feel the skin of your head and face being pulled as you try to move the helmet. If you can move the helmet around easily, it is too big. Try a smaller size. Please note that during this check, the chinstraps should be properly fastened.
- FREE shipping. No surprises or hidden fees.
- Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
- 90 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Real humans on our support helpdesk!
- Tracking number for every order
We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security.
Click "Add To Cart" Above To Order Now!
Limited Quantity - Will Sell Out Fast!